Sunday, 6 August 2017

New owl bag set


Hi everyone, I have been doing some sewing again this week, I made this one of a kind cross stitch project bag set for my shop, I have also been making pretty progress keepers and needleminders.

This owl set has just been listed in my Etsy shop here, I have a small amount of this owl fabric remaining but my next project bags will be all about the bees! I have some gorgeous fabric with a pretty bee design on the front and some pretty matching bee charms.


I was pleased my little faux leather labels arrived in time for me to stitch one on this scissor pouch, I love them!








Pretty needle minders


These will be in my shop this week, hopefully today.


I think my favourite is the red apple and of course the rhinestone owl.

Until next time, happy stitching!

7 comments:

KimM said...

What lovely additions to your shop!
xoxo

annemarie said...

I love your new header - I am still hoping to make these pillow covers someday! Your owl set is adorable - who can resist owls??? Hope you are having a good weekend.

Justine said...

More beautiful project bags! Owls are everywhere at the moment too- bang on trend!

Mia said...

I love your beautiful owl bag set! Kisses, my friend.

butterfly said...


Wonderful more goodies hugs.

Julie.C said...

They are indeed a lovely set to have for your projects.
Thank you so much Lynn.
Julie.C xx

Sarah Marchuk said...

I think I might be interested in the bees one. How long till you start to make those?

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017

Makes so far in January and February 2017
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...